Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Candyland

This is the kids' newest summer game. Ben is King Kandy, Emma is Queen Frostine, I am Gramma Nut, Lydia is Princess Lolly and Josh insists that he is the servant (they've even tried to talk him out of it). Basically Emma and Ben lounge around on their "throne" (the chair and a half) and tell Josh what to go get them. "Servant, go ask Princess Lolly for the biggest lollipop in all the land!" To which Josh very enthusiastically will do as he's told, "Lolly, can King Kandy and Queen Frostine have the biggest lollipop I ever saw?.....(pause).....She said okay!" They'll keep going like this forever, never breaking character. It's really cute. Maybe sometime I can get some footage of them without them noticing.

2 comments:

Callie Canlas said...

lori, thanks for the link. i'm glad to know you have a blog too and your kiddos are "super" cute. i've linked you from my blog and "supermom" is not only a tribute to your blog's namesake, but to you too. holy moly! homemade bread and 4 kids...hopefully i'm updating my blog today with pictures of lulu, but yep, she's here. one week old today. tell scott we said hola :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori! I'm glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I've loved reading about your family and your now 4 kids. They are extremely cute.