Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There's never been a better reason to get pregnant...


Did you know that Ann Taylor LOFT has a maternity line?? I didn't! Luckily, Design Mom knew. (And over at sk*rt you can even win a gift certificate (among other goodies)!) The choices for all the preggers ladies just keep getting better.

EDIT: I should have realized the speculation this post could cause. For the record, no I'm not pregnant. But I do hope/plan to be at some point in the future, so I love to find totally hip maternity clothes.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

totally cute. and i'm so jealous that your book club is reading emily of new moon! i love that book so very much.

Unknown said...

Are you announcing something?

Jeanne said...

So is that an announcement??

Yo Mama said...

Love these outfits!