Friday, June 6, 2008

Monkey Girl tries out new mediums

Sure, she's best known for her supernatural climbing abilities, but Lydia is out to prove she's not just a one trick pony. For the most part, she has lost her passion for the top bunk and has moved on to other feats of agility. She's testing her limits as to how high a precipice she can jump off of (her favorite is standing on the arm of the couch and hollering, "Watch out, Mom!" before leaping and landing on her bottom on the cushions (I don't have footage of this yet, I'll get it soon)). She also enjoys spinning herself sick in the doorway jumper thing and shooting down the back steps. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know about Lydia, but I am sure dizzy after watching that.

Alyssa Rock said...

The way that last sentence was phrased I was thinking that she would spin in the jumper thing and THEN shoot down the back steps. I was all, "This I GOTTA see." Even though she didn't come shooting out of the jumper thing, the videos were still really cute. :)

cally said...

Get that girl a bungee! Sky diving? okay, horizontal bars.

She is so funny.

And I like your big word...precipe.

???

Jeanne said...

One of our favorite shows is "Adventures of Monkey Girl"!!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes that's cute. Soon she'll be bowling herself!

nbarnes2 said...

lori your blog is so adorable! i loved it. i just kept reading back. oh and by the way that was some serious spinning! i got dizzy just watching!