Friday, October 23, 2009

Vandalism


I should probably be upset that Josh wrote on one of the freezers in the garage. I mean, come on...that was pretty nervy. Brazen even, like he didn't even care if he got caught. He just wrote his own name up there for all to see. But as it is, when I think of him wandering by the freezer with a pencil and making the decision to go ahead and write his name on it, I just can't stop laughing. So I decided to just leave it there...and mention to Josh that we don't write on appliances.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love that! And I love your sense of perspective.

cally said...

Uh yeah. And Andy's name on the dining room table! WE had the missionaries over and I went to wipe it off before setting it and said..."uh, Andy? Come here and tell me what you see." So he hops over and says, "I don't know." "Look closer Andy." "Oh, Joey must have done that."

Sure. Joey.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw some of his other work recently:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.graffiti.org/italy/josh_montedago_v_009.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.graffiti.org/italy/italy_61.html&usg=__ygDCFHN8uLJ3DfmAOHtoVoHwCJE=&h=768&w=1024&sz=136&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=Wioig6dhU8CNCM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djosh%2Bgraffiti%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1

Brad said...

that *is* sort of a short sighted call if youre going for anonymity,,,

joelb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joelb said...

careful. cute kid criminals grow up to be cute adult criminals.

Julie said...

I'm glad I was there to see it when you made the discovery!
-Jessica