Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas sewing

For Brad (commissioned by Susan), an iphone case. Complete with an ear-bud pocket and flap closure. (Is that a button hole?? Why yes, yes it is. Like magic.)

For Julie, a banner for any celebration.


For the kids' teachers, initialized hand towels.


Made by Emma: wonderful cross-stitches for her grandmothers. Still in progress is a great scarf she's making for Ben.

I forgot to ever take photos of the eyeglass cases I made for Mom, oops! They were cute, there were four of them (I think, or was it three?).
EDIT: Sweet little Mom took a picture of them and emailed it to me.

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Look out Esty----here she comes! Love these, Lori! And I love my cross stitch from Emma. I'll send you over a pix of the eyeglass cases. You made me four. They are super!