Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 Reunion

It was a homecoming year. We've reunited together before in Colorado, and then at the beach. This year the West Coast Barbers made the trip back to the homeland early in July and we spent a few precious days together, all 33 of us. I can't say enough about how much I love reunions. There is something magical and unequaled about all of us together in one room at the same time. Everything is funnier and more wonderful and just a little bit perfect.
For some reason I only took photos of softball at the park and the Virginia Creeper (and the Creeper gets its own post...I'm in love). I guess the rest of the time I was too busy playing with kids at the sprinkler park, boating, swimming, having a whole family photo shoot, showing and watching talents, catching a movie with the girls, laughing my guts out while playing the paper game, eating great desserts and snacks, parade watching, World Cup watching, eating out, firework watching, winning it in a minute, custom crossword puzzle solving, and celebrating certain anniversaries and birthdays to remember that I had a camera.
Thanks for the good time.

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Ahhhh! Great post. Great pictures!! And great narrative. I say "ditto" to everything you said. Thanks for the memories.

joelb said...

thanks for the pics.

hope my family made it to your house by now.

joelb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

Love your pictures Lori!