Monday, April 18, 2011

Learning to quilt



I joined an online charity quilting bee a little while ago. When I'm short on time to complete whole entire quilts (which is pretty much always), making only two blocks a month is just the thing to satisfy the desire and learn some new things. The lady who was in charge of designing April's blocks chose "wonky stars". (If you ever want to read the word "wonky" in abundance, just start browsing around quilting discussions.) I am anxious to see photos of these two little guys as part of a big quilt. Can't wait to see what next month's assignment will be.

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love the "wonky stars" design. I'm sure they are going to grow into a wonderful quilt. How large are these cute guys going to grow? Queen size, baby size, bunk bed size?

Jeanne said...

Fun, fun!!

Nanette said...

Looks cute so far!