Thursday, December 29, 2011


I took shockingly few photos this month. Shockingly.
Not even a one from Christmas day. 
This is why I need a personal photographer to be a part of my daily life.
Please contact me if you are interested in an unpaid photojournalism internship.
I did take a few though, stuff did happen...

We joined Cruzes for our second year visiting Dillsboro. It was 500% better than last year. I think it was the horse-drawn wagon ride that did it.

Afton turned THREE. She wanted cinnamon rolls for her cake

Reasons why I love Ben #512: he left Josh a sweet message with pennies.

The pageant lives on!


Kay said...

Memories are wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

The pictures you did take are priceless!Thanks for posting them.

PS ~ I have pix of the Cruze gang from Christmas activities. If anyone wants to see them, just go here: