Thursday, October 30, 2014

House Mountain

Oh how I love the fall. And being outside. And going on hikes. And these five kids. And that fine looking husband. All of these things combined a couple of weekends ago and it was great. We'd never hiked House Mountain before, and it was a good one. Not too difficult for the littlest legs (maybe the first time neither little girl has asked for a piggy back ride ever!), a little over 5 miles round trip, beautiful views, plenty of big rocks to scramble around on, everything we like. Bonus: only about half an hour away.

I didn't take my big camera, but snapped away with my phone.















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pics look as if they are from your real camera. I must know what phone you have? Wish we would have taken this hike and so many others in TN.

joelb said...

i'm confused. where is the mountain?

Lori said...

Joel, North Knoxville, kind of all by itself way up Rutledge Pike.

Lori said...

Alice, iphone 5 (I think? the one that was new about a year ago-ish)