Monday, May 25, 2015

Lydia = Softball

Lydia likes sports. And she likes trying new things. Pretty much any activity Lydia hears about, she wants to give it a go. So this was her first go at softball. I'll admit, I was a little sad she didn't want to do soccer instead ("I'll do softball in the spring, and soccer in the fall!"), but I'm glad she's getting nice and well-rounded. She has plenty of learning still to go in this new field, but I was impressed with how much she learned in her first season.






2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Atta girl, Lydia! My favorite sport to play! Love her outfield stance. She looks like a real pro. Way to go, Lydia! xoxo, Grammy

Anonymous said...

This is another awesome picture going on display life size in the main living area of my home and in my bedroom. I am going to be so proud to have her good looks in my home and to show her off to others, and it will be cool having her around to enjoy her good looks and kiss on the mouth and lips whenever I want!